I’m Ashley Burnett, Women’s Leadership Coach, Dance Educator, Yogini, Retreat Facilitator and Creative Ritualist.
Entrepreneurship is in my blood. My mom ran the studio I grew up dancing at (and was my dance teacher), and now owns a sweet vintage home décor shop called The Bloom Space, and HER mom put herself through optometry school as a single mother – taking over her late husband’s practice, becoming one of the first female optometry business owners in the Chicago-land area.
I recently realized that these strong women paved the way and carved the path for me to do the work that I’m doing today. Consequently, I’ve been on the entrepreneurial journey my entire adult life – 15 years now, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve run 4 successful creative and holistic businesses – a modern dance company, jewelry design business, a 10 year massage therapy practice and my beloved coaching business.
My mission with my work is to help ambitious entrepreneurial women in the creative holistic industries move through the fears that have them playing smaller than they like, build their courage and confidence, embody themselves as thought-leaders, and heighten the visibility of their heart-centered business so that they can make a larger impact in the world and create a more sustainable passion-driven business while doing it.
I love helping my clients relax into the vulnerable process of entrepreneurship by guiding them through techniques to help them release their limiting beliefs, developing a clear plan of action, holding them accountable and developing fierce COURAGE & CONFIDENCE, so they can create a fulfilling life for themselves doing what they love.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT YOURS TRULY:
- I’m originally from the Midwest, from the quaint town of Quincy, IL – moved cross-country from Chicago 12 years ago to San Francisco, and then 2 years ago to the charming town of Petaluma, Ca where i live on 22 acres with my hubby Dave…I love it here!
-I majored in dance in college and danced professionally for 10 years across the US – including with my friend Sonya Tayeh, choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance.
- I nearly received an International Arts Minor as well in college – extensively studying Afro-Brazilian Dance, Afro-Caribbean Dance, the traditional dance, music & sacred arts of Zimbabwe & India, Ethnomusicology and Cultural Anthropology…i’m facinated with the indigenous and international arts.
- I just received my level 1 certificate in Huna – the spiritual system for the ancient arts & healing sciences of the Hawaiian islands…going back for my level 2 training in september and i cannot wait.
- My dad used to take me to the farmers’ market as a little girl (before they were all the rage) – and grew up cooking, gardening and watching back to back cooking shows with him. my hubby Dave and I are now rocking a serious garden, and I’m still heading to the market weekly and have my dad to thank.
- I’m a die-hard nature girl at heart. I immensely appreciate the infinite beauty and wisdom of Mama Nature.
- I took my first herbal course at the California School of Herbal Studies last Fall, and love making infused oils, salves, face lotion and herbal teas…it’s what I do for fun on my days off!
- I’ve been practicing yoga for 17 years and still love it – and meditate daily…it helps keep me sane. :)
- I’m obsessed with hats and have been since i was a wee one – don’t know what it is about them but I love em.
- My Fave band of all time is Led Zeppelin. Robert Plant will have heart forever. <3
That’s it for now about me – and now I would LOVE to connect in with you and get to know you on a deeper level.
When I start the process of working with my clients, we always begin with a conversation on the phone. This is sacred time for us to drop in, get to know each other, and get clear on what it is that you want and see for yourself in the coming months for your life, leadership and business.
During our call we’ll get clear what challenges are showing up for you, and how my work might be able to support you in getting you from where you are right now to where you want to be. And just to be clear, I have no attachment to outcome on this call, but is a powerful opportunity to see if a collaboration in expanding your business and leadership is in the cards for us moving forward.
If you’re curious to see if we might be a good fit in working together, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and will reserve time in my schedule for you and I to drop in together 1-1 …I can’t wait to hear from you. <3
Sending so much love your way and look forward to connecting in with you soon!
Women’s business and leadership coach, dance educator, yogini, retreat facilitator and ritualist, Ashley Burnett is committed to helping change-makers strengthen their leadership, build visibility and embody their missions in life with confidence.
She holds a BFA in Dance from the University of Illinois, holds certifications in NLP, Huna and Holistic Health Coaching, and has been trained in Leadership Embodiment and Sacred Ritual work.
Ashley has been teaching, leading groups and running her business for 15 years. She’s facilitated hundreds of classes, workshops, events and retreats, and led thousands around the globe in expanding their businesses and embodying their leadership.
She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband David, and has the honor of running her retreats at her studio space on 22 acres of expansive land.